4.07.2015

Spring has sprung!

This Easter long-weekend, where we’re treated to a whole three days off work, my boyfriend visited me in London. We began the weekend with a dinner at Inamo, an Oriental fusion restaurant. But not just that, it’s an original, refreshing and fun experience! They’ve got an interactive ordering system, which means you place your order from an illustrated menu projected on to your table surface. And that’s not all! You set the mood with a choice of tablecloth, put the webcam on to take a look into the kitchen, play a game with each other. When you’re done eating and playing, you simply order a cab home with help of the system.

On Saturday we saw all the touristic places: changing the guard at Buckingham Palace, Westminster abbey and the Big Ben. Kim treated himself and me with some new Nikes, which I immediately put on to stroll around in to Shoreditch, this really nice upcoming area. After a coffee and cake we were re-energized and ready to head back home.

Yesterday, for me it was official: spring is finally here! With seventeen degrees Celsius and a clear blue sky it was lovely outside. Kim and I had a nice, long walk (of course with my new Nikes on my feet) to Hyde Park, where we ate our lunch outside on a park bench. Happy days! After that, we were not quite done being the tourists because there was one important thing we wanted to do: walking over the Beatles’ Abbey Road pedestrian crossing.

Sadly, the Easter weekend flew by. After stuffing our faces with food, now it’s time to get back on track and get my ass back into the gym and eat healthy again. In fact, I just went to the gym for a good interval training and some weight training. I feel a lot better already! 








I got my photos back from the test I did two weeks ago in London and the test I did last weekend in Holland. I'm really happy with it!

By Lukasz Suchorab
By Lukasz Suchorab


By Lukasz Suchorab
By Lukasz Suchorab

By Karlien van der Geest 
By Karlien van der Geest


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten