4.01.2015

Little update


Hey guys! Here's just a little update of what I've been up to the last couple of days. Last time I wrote about my option in Holland. And well, I got the job! Therefore, I flew back to Amsterdam last Thursday night. Unfortunately I couldn’t spend much time with my boyfriend, because he was going to Berlin for a long weekend to run the half marathon with the Patta running team (his time was 1:35 - proud!). My jobs on Friday and Monday were really chilled. I worked for O’Neill, a brand where I work for regularly.

On a Saturday I woke up early to do a test with a really fun photographer, Karlien van der Geest. She picked me up at home at 7.45am to drive to the location – a really nice loft in Utrecht, a city near Amsterdam.

As usual, first it was time for make up and hair. The theme for the shoot was “denim”; the stylist really did a good job sorting outfits together. I had so much fun with the team! I’m looking forward to see the results, and of course I’ll show you guys the photos here on my blog! I’m also waiting for my photos of one shoot in Cape Town, and the photos of the tests I did here in London. Time to send the photographers a message – unfortunately it usually takes a lot of time for them to send the pictures to the model and her agency. I guess it does take some time to make a selection of the photos that has been shot and then to edit them.


            Outtake from our shoot                                        
Of course, first it was time for make up and hair. The theme for the shoot was “denim”; the stylist really did a good job sorting outfits together. I had so much fun with the team! I’m looking forward to see the results, and of course I’ll show you guys the photos here on my blog! 


I’m also waiting for my photos of one shoot in Cape Town, and the photos of the tests I did here in London. Time to send the photographers a message – unfortunately it usually takes a lot of time for them to send the pictures to the model and her agency. I guess it does take some time to make a selection of the photos that has been shot and then to edit them.

Being crazy with Sjarde, the hma
Having fun on set


Because London has been so busy for me, I didn’t really have much time or energy to do a workout. So last Sunday I planned to go to the gym. Instead, I did absolutely nothing but watch tv, catch up with reading my magazines and cuddle with my cat – it was only until 8 o’ clock in the evening that I scraped myself from the couch to go out and get some food. I did practice my barista skills and made myself a lovely cappuccino. I know it always seems so easy when people make it at a coffee shop, but it actually is quite difficult to make the milk foam perfectly. Here’s the result; not bad, huh?

   
Cappuccino and magazines
Cold and windy London


I flew back to London again on Tuesday morning. There were storms all over Europe, so I had a delay of 40 minutes. Which is not too bad, compared to a lot of other flights with delays of 3 hours or even worse; cancelled flights. When I arrived back in London I only had one casting to go to before I headed back home to catch up with Julia.

Today I had to conquer the stormy weather whilst running to my castings. I think the rest of the week is going to be quiet because of Easter. This weekend my boyfriend will visit me here in London. I’m soooo excited!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten